1/5/11

Best of 2010 Links (and not the Jimmy Dean or Atari variety)

Across the pond at the excellent Exquisite Things blog, Matt D made mention of GMN #4 making the best of 2010 cut!  Awesome, thanks Matt, and thanks to everyone involved with that book, it was great fun working on it!  Of note, there are some great interviews and articles at Exquisite Things, and worth checking out.  I've stumbled upon numerous works and cartoonists that I've added to my list of things to acquire...

Speaking of best of nonsense, I threw together some of my fav's for 2010, which made its way onto the Daily Crosshatch.  I love those title's and I love a lot more of them then that.  At a later date I will talk a bit more about some of my fav-o-flav's of 2010, and those I missed and still lust after.

Also, a while back I was interviewed about crowdfunding over at Inforum, the Forum of Fargo and Moorhead by Marino Eccher.  It's an interesting read, check it out!  In a month or two, we will be going at it again with crowdfunding site Kickstarter for our largest undertaking of 2011.  More on that soon, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment